Sunday, March 22, 2009

Inaugural Post!

As the blog is now public and on the radar of the core group, I thought it appropriate to submit our first post. The blog is currently only accessible by me (CJ) but once a post is made anyone can submit comments. So, conversations can be had and archived. This seems like a good way of documenting our progress! Thanks to you all for using your considerable energy and talents to promote green building in Klamath Falls, and thanks to Paula for getting the ball rolling. I see very good things ahead!

4 comments:

  1. I thought it was just my blog ineptness that prevented me from posting a comment, but it's nice to know that this time it wasn't me.

    Thanks CJ for this great space!We are now a part of the real world and the webbed world. When I started this I wasn't sure if anyone would show up. But we all know the old saying, "If you build it, they will come." And look at us, here we are with our own blog space
    and we haven't built a thing yet! But, we are all about buildings and the sustainable future of our community and world.

    Welcome to the future--today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go CJ! Thanks for getting this blog up and running.

    We are planning to be at the library disscussions to keep folks up to date on this fast changing industry of ours.

    We are excited to be part of the greenhouse (not sustainible lifestyles?) project that Shannon Hand is spearheading. This could be a great project for our group to adopt or offer guidance to help Shannon. Input anyone?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not familiar with the greenhouse project, but curious...

    ReplyDelete
  4. We'll discuss this at the meeting on the 1st!

    ReplyDelete